These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from RS Xperience LLC. For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at:
RS Xperience LLC
P.O. Box 46
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates; however, gift certificates may be replaced with new gifts certificates at no cost to the holder.
- Except as described below, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at rsxperience.com for the amount specified on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates expire one year from their issue date.
- Gift certificates may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible services provided by RS Xperience LLC. Eligible services are subject to change in our sole discretion.
- Except if the balance on the gift certificate is less than $10.00 or as otherwise required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Gift certificates cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of use for eligible services from RS Xperience LLC.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until the earlier of redemption or expiration.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security or regulatory purposes, including to comply with any age requirements for purchases, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- We reserve the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should we receive a credit certificate chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates passes to the purchaser upon electronic transmission of the gift certificate to the purchaser or designated recipient, or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. You are responsible for safeguarding your gift certificate from unauthorized use. We are not responsible if any gift certificate is lost, stolen or destroyed, or if your gift certificate is used without your permission. We are not responsible for, and assume no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any gift certificate. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- We reserve the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if we reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- We will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn’t been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion.
- We are not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond our control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- We are not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Kentucky, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.