Tried and tested roads will remind you why you enjoy driving so much.
We don't mind what car you bring as long as it is one of these badged models: Audi R/RS; BMW M; Mercedes Benz AMG; Porsche Cayman, Boxster, GT4, Spyder or any 911 model.
Handpicked 4.5-star lakefront lodge with parking.Download Brochure
4 nights with parking, arrival day cocktail reception
You will experience luxury 4-course dining each evening
You'll look marvelous in your quality branded polo shirt
4 mornings fuel to energize you for the day
You'll be loaned a walkie talkie to stay in touch with the lead car and your driver mates
Stylish vinyl sticker for your vehicle
3 re-energizing meals throughout our drives along with water and snacks to keep you at your best
Say cheese to the one action camera showing the excitement on your face and another facing out the windshield
We’ll have a photographer with us taking photos of your adventure
Day 1 - 190 miles
- Fontana Dam
- Tail of the Dragon
- Foothills Parkway
- Clingmans Dome
Day 2 - 190 miles
- Famous Wayah Road
- Hiwassee Dam
- Off the beaten path hidden gems
- Cherohala Skyway
Day 3 - 220 miles
- Highlands, NC
- The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Pass through 5 tunnels along our route
- Explore less traveled roads with amazing overlooks
What our guests say
“Not only does Andy lay out the routes he personally drives the new routes before releasing them to participants. I don’t think you will find a more passionate person about driving in the Smokies or track events.
This is my sixth year participating in driving with groups in the Smokies. Andy has laid out the routes for every event I’ve had the pleasure to experience. I’ve also been fortunate to be in Andy’s group on every trip. Big thumbs up to Andy!”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Typically, our events are made up of 1/4 couples and 3/4 singles. And by couples we mean spouse, partner, friend or child (over 16 years of age please). Just no pets please (yes, people have been known to ask).
If your partner is not a driving enthusiast and would like to remain at the lodge, we provide an activities list in your room upon arrival which includes details of walking, hiking and enjoying the facilities.
It’s a good question!
- A high-performance driving specialist at the helm
- Professional, performance driving tips
- Pre-visited and personally selected accommodation: We never rely on reviews – instead, we stay at every lodge we recommend and pre-determine service levels, parking, food quality and cleanliness
- Undiscovered vantage points
- Video footage
- Welcome reception and open bar
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Extensively researched route planning: We know The Smoky Mountains like the back of our hands! And, all our routes are pre-planned to the mile – from surveying the road quality to assessing congestion and scoping scenery for photographic opportunities
- Enthusiasm, passion and knowledge: Spearheaded by self-driving specialist, Andy has participated in high-performance driving for over a decade and covered 10,000 miles of driving in The Great Smoky Mountains, alone.
- Branded welcome kit
- Camaraderie: Our events are as much about a specialized driving experience as they are the people. And, the friendships developed are often lasting so share your passion with like-minded sports car enthusiasts
We always kick-off with an early breakfast to fuel a full-day’s driving, starting at 9am and returning to the lodge around 5pm. By full we mean seven hours on the road. By design, you shouldn’t do more than eight, and by the time we’ve included fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo bombs, you’re looking at about five to six hours actual driving time. Any more than that, we’d be on our knees and thirsty for a cold one!
Before we drive, we briefly cover car control techniques and rules of the road. All our drives are lead/follow with Andy in the lead.