Carefully curated, tried and tested roads with many hidden gems. Guided driving with experienced leads is by far the safest way to experience these wonderful roads.
Our events are open to owners of late model badged sports and performance cars from Porsche and AMGs to McLarens and Lamborghinis.
Handpicked 4.5-star lakefront lodge with stunning views and parking, with all meals included.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, our home for 4 nights is nestled along the shoreline of the picturesque 2,800 acre Santeetlah Lake in the lush Nantahala National Forest. The perfect backdrop for our driving experience.
All dinners are included where you will experience flavorsome dining each evening with an open bar. There's Welcome Drinks on the first evening, where you will have the perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow rally participants and like-minded car enthusiasts.
A quality branded polo shirt and eye-catching t-shirt will be waiting for you, along with some other goodies.
4 mornings fuel to energize you for the day ahead.
You will have use of long-range walkie talkies to stay in touch with the lead car and your driver mates.
Stylish vinyl sticker for your vehicle along with some other fun items.
3 re-energizing meals throughout our drives along with water and snacks to keep you at your best.
Say cheese to the one action camera showing the excitement on your face and another facing out the windshield.
We’ll have a professional photographer with us taking photos of you and your car whilst you're driving, so that you have a souvenir of your adventure.
Day 1 - 210 miles
- Fontana Dam
- Tail of the Dragon
- Foothills Parkway
- Cherohala Skyway
Day 2 - 230 miles
- Forest Heritage Scenic Byway
- Brevard, North Carolina
- Hidden gems
- Eastern Continental Divide
- Serpentine Roads
Day 3 - 250 miles
- North GA Mountains
- Wolf Pen Gap
- Brasstown Bald
- Helen, GA
- Famed Wayah Road
What our guests say
“Andy has laid out the routes for every event I’ve had the pleasure to experience. Not only does Andy lay out the routes he personally drives the new routes before releasing them to participants. I don’t think you will find a more passionate person about driving in the Smokies or track events. Big thumbs up to Andy!”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Typically, our events are made up of 2/3 couples and 1/3 singles. And by couples we mean spouse, partner, friend (over 16 years of age). Just no pets please (yes, people have been known to ask)!
If two sharing a car would like separate rooms, availability and additional charges apply.
If your partner is not a driving enthusiast and would like to remain at the accommodation, there are several things they can do including walking, hiking and enjoying the facilities.
- We limit our driving to under seven hours per day. Most days we will depart around 9:00am and return to the lodge between 4:00pm and 5:00pm. Most days will involve at least five-six hours of actual drive time, about 220 miles, and that will be broken up with fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo opportunities.
- Our routes are designed for maximum fun! By arriving back at our lodging in the late afternoon that will give you plenty of time to relax and unwind before dinner.
It’s a good question!
- A high-performance driving specialist at the helm
- Professional, performance driving tips
- Pre-visited and personally selected accommodation: We never rely on reviews – instead, we stay at every lodge we recommend and pre-determine service levels, parking, food quality and cleanliness
- Undiscovered vantage points
- Video footage
- Welcome reception and open bar
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Extensively researched route planning: We know The Smoky Mountains like the back of our hands! And, all our routes are pre-planned to the mile – from surveying the road quality to assessing congestion and scoping scenery for photographic opportunities
- Enthusiasm, passion and knowledge: Spearheaded by self-driving specialist, Andy has participated in high-performance driving for over a decade and covered 10,000 miles of driving in The Great Smoky Mountains, alone.
- Branded welcome kit
- Camaraderie: Our events are as much about a specialized driving experience as they are the people. And, the friendships developed are often lasting so share your passion with like-minded sports car enthusiasts
We always kick-off with an early breakfast to fuel a full-day’s driving. By full we mean seven hours on the road. By design, you shouldn’t do more than eight, and by the time we’ve included fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo bombs, you’re looking at about five to six hours actual driving time. Any more than that, we’d be on our knees and thirsty for a cold one!
Before we drive, we cover safety checks and rules of the road. All our drives are carefully curated – with one RS Xperience representative in the lead and one at the sweep, so no one is left behind.