The Roads: Carefully curated, tried and tested roads with many hidden gems. Guided driving with experienced leads is by far the safest way to experience these wonderful roads.
The Cars: Our events are open to owners of late model badged sports and performance cars from Porsche and AMGs to McLarens and Lamborghinis.
The Lodging: Handpicked 4.5-star lakefront lodge with stunning views and parking, with all meals included.Download Brochure
Day 1 - 210 miles
- Fontana Dam
- Tail of the Dragon
- Foothills Parkway
- Cherohala Skyway
Day 2 - 230 miles
- Forest Heritage Scenic Byway
- Brevard, North Carolina
- Hidden gems
- Eastern Continental Divide
- Serpentine Roads
Day 3 - 250 miles
- North GA Mountains
- Wolf Pen Gap
- Brasstown Bald
- Helen, GA
- Famed Wayah Road
“Not only does Andy lay out the routes he personally drives the new routes before releasing them to participants. I don’t think you will find a more passionate person about driving in the Smokies or track events.
This is my sixth year participating in driving with groups in the Smokies. Andy has laid out the routes for every event I’ve had the pleasure to experience. I’ve also been fortunate to be in Andy’s group on every trip. Big thumbs up to Andy!”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Typically, our events are made up of 1/4 couples and 3/4 singles. And by couples we mean spouse, partner, friend or child (over 16 years of age please). Just no pets please (yes, people have been known to ask).
If your partner is not a driving enthusiast and would like to remain at the lodge, we provide an activities list in your room upon arrival which includes details of walking, hiking and enjoying the facilities.
It’s a good question!
- A high-performance driving specialist at the helm
- Professional, performance driving tips
- Pre-visited and personally selected accommodation: We never rely on reviews – instead, we stay at every lodge we recommend and pre-determine service levels, parking, food quality and cleanliness
- Undiscovered vantage points
- Video footage
- Welcome reception and open bar
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Extensively researched route planning: We know The Smoky Mountains like the back of our hands! And, all our routes are pre-planned to the mile – from surveying the road quality to assessing congestion and scoping scenery for photographic opportunities
- Enthusiasm, passion and knowledge: Spearheaded by self-driving specialist, Andy has participated in high-performance driving for over a decade and covered 10,000 miles of driving in The Great Smoky Mountains, alone.
- Branded welcome kit
- Camaraderie: Our events are as much about a specialized driving experience as they are the people. And, the friendships developed are often lasting so share your passion with like-minded sports car enthusiasts
We always kick-off with an early breakfast to fuel a full-day’s driving, starting at 9am and returning to the lodge around 5pm. By full we mean seven hours on the road. By design, you shouldn’t do more than eight, and by the time we’ve included fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo bombs, you’re looking at about five to six hours actual driving time. Any more than that, we’d be on our knees and thirsty for a cold one!
Before we drive, we briefly cover car control techniques and rules of the road. All our drives are lead/follow with Andy in the lead.