Carefully curated, tried and tested roads with many hidden gems. Guided driving with experienced leads is by far the safest way to experience these wonderful roads.
Our rallies are open to owners of sports and performance cars including Porsche, BMW M, Mercedes AMG, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Audi S/RS, Corvette, Camaro, and Mustang to name a few, and are geared towards drivers who live to drive or want to enhance their driving skills.
Handpicked 5-star mountain lodge with stunning views and parking, with all meals included.
Located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, with panoramic views and warm hospitality, our home for 3 nights. The perfect backdrop for our driving experience.
We’ll have a professional photographer with us taking photos of you and your car whilst you're driving, so that you have a souvenir of your adventure.
All dinners are included where you will experience flavorsome dining each evening. Unwind at the end of the day and discuss your drive over a cold beer. There's Welcome Drinks on the first evening, where you will have the perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow rally participants and like-minded car enthusiasts.
3 mornings fuel to energize you for the day ahead.
2 re-energizing meals throughout our drives along with water and snacks to keep you at your best.
A quality branded polo shirt and eye-catching t-shirt will be waiting for you, along with some other goodies.
You will have use of long-range walkie talkies to stay in touch with the lead car and your driver mates.
Day 1 - 210 miles
Tail of the Dragon
Day 2 - 250 miles
Richard B Russell Scenic Highway
What our guests say
“Two thumbs up!”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
“I think a wide variety of people would enjoy this. Not only do you get a great driving experience, you’ve got great scenery, we stay in great places, we got great camaraderie. It’s for almost everybody in all walks of life, anybody who enjoys cars, anybody who wants to drive. Anybody who wants to improve their skills. And I think driving on the roads is different than driving on a circuit. To me you appeal to almost anybody who enjoys cars, who enjoys driving, and likes being out in the mountains there.”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Typically, our events are made up of 1/4 couples and 3/4 singles. And by couples we mean spouse, partner, friend or child (over 16 years of age please). Just no pets please (yes, people have been known to ask).
If your partner is not a driving enthusiast and would like to remain at the lodge, we provide an activities list in your room upon arrival which includes details of walking, hiking and enjoying the facilities.
It’s a good question!
- A high-performance driving specialist at the helm
- Professional, performance driving tips
- Pre-visited and personally selected accommodation: We never rely on reviews – instead, we stay at every lodge we recommend and pre-determine service levels, parking, food quality and cleanliness
- Undiscovered vantage points
- Video footage
- Welcome reception and open bar
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Extensively researched route planning: We know The Smoky Mountains like the back of our hands! And, all our routes are pre-planned to the mile – from surveying the road quality to assessing congestion and scoping scenery for photographic opportunities
- Enthusiasm, passion and knowledge: Spearheaded by self-driving specialist, Andy has participated in high-performance driving for over a decade and covered 10,000 miles of driving in The Great Smoky Mountains, alone.
- Branded welcome kit
- Camaraderie: Our events are as much about a specialized driving experience as they are the people. And, the friendships developed are often lasting so share your passion with like-minded sports car enthusiasts
We always kick-off with an early breakfast to fuel a full-day’s driving, starting at 9am and returning to the lodge around 5pm. By full we mean seven hours on the road. By design, you shouldn’t do more than eight, and by the time we’ve included fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo bombs, you’re looking at about five to six hours actual driving time. Any more than that, we’d be on our knees and thirsty for a cold one!
Before we drive, we briefly cover car control techniques and rules of the road. All our drives are lead/follow with Andy in the lead.